Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Learning to love

I am trying to relearn how to love myself again.
I am really not a vain person..
Never have been.
Never will be.
But even though I am not vain.
There is this tendency I have where I dont like anything about myself, at all.

With this whole divorce I am taking time to learn
to love myself
But I know that when I love myself completely
Then I will be the happiest I have been in my whole life

I stand in front of the mirror
And pick myself apart
But today I stood in front of that same mirror
And picked what was GOOD about myself

Here is what I saw:

A person
With emotions
With sanity

And I looked at her and I said what I loved about her.
I am not going to say because I feel that is very vain.
But I looked and I loved.
I loved her.
I love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment